Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sneaker!

I didn't walk with Mrs. TBF to the tram this morning because she "sneaked"! This is what we call it when she allows me to sleep in.
Normally I'll wake up when she's in the shower, or when she brings me a cup of coffee, or whatever. However, on mornings when she "sneaks", she'll come give me a kiss on the cheek and say: "I'm sneaking." Usually I'll offer some minor protest like: "Noooooo...zzzZZZZZ!"
I had big plans for this morning. I was going to get on the tram with Mrs. TBF and go to the gym for 8:00. Instead, I woke up at 9:30 a.m. Doh! What's worse is that I then fell back to sleep and woke up at....10:30 a.m.!!! Slug!!!
But, I'm happy to report that I'm back on track. It's noon, and I've already cleaned the house. Now, I'm going to go walk Sam and George. Then, I'll go to the gym at about 2:00.
I have to step it up a notch and get into high gear. We're leaving for Bangkok tomorrow. More about that later...

No comments: