Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Prediction For 2008...

Of the CDs I purchased in 2007, the three I have listened to the most have been:

Wilco - Sky Blue Sky

Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight

Rush - Snakes and Arrows


Plus, I still can't get that Um-ba-rella-ella-ella...eh...eh...eh song out of my head.

With the new year fast approaching, I don't think I'm really going out on a limb here if I predict right now that the new Radiohead CD - In Rainbows - will be my our most listened to CD of 2008. Yeah...I know...I could have already downloaded it off of their website...thanks for the info, but I just feel that Radiohead are worthy of an actual CD purchase so I have something to look at while listening to the CD while lying on my bed in my fuzzy slippers.

In Rainbows comes out in January. In the meantime, their new video (Jigsaw Falling Into Place) will have to suffice. Helmet cams ROCK!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thom Yorke scares me in that video! Spooky!

Anonymous said...

TOP SIX LIST FROM FIONA
1. Helena (my chemical romance)
2. Mama (mcr)
3. Rockstar (nickelback)
4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day)
5. Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)
6. Hurt (Johnny Cash)