Saturday, August 06, 2005

Because YOU Asked For It (Part 2)!!!




I spoke with my mom and dad on the phone yesterday (they're doing fine...thanks for asking!), and TBF's mom requested some pictures of the rooftop. So, because SHE asked for it, I'm-a-gonna-do-it!
One thing I found out is that it's hard to photograph the roof. It has kind of a U-shaped layout, and it's difficult to capture on film. Maybe I'll have to get Diagnostic Dave and Mrs. Diagnostic Dave over here with the fish-eye lens.
Mom and Dad: you may be snoring away in Sudbury, Ontario right now, but your son has been busy at work taking pictures of the rooftop because YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!

1 comment:

Michael Lehet said...

Check out:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

It's a very easy to use Panorama maker.