Monday, September 20, 2004

Agnes kicked my butt today!

Who's Agnes, you ask? Well, Agnes just happens to be one of the yoga instructors at my gym. She seems like a nice lady, but she totally wiped me out this morning. Of course, the fact that I haven't had a yoga class in almost five years might have something to do with it. I have to admit that I'm a little bit sore right now, and I'm sure I'll be even more sore when I wake up tomorrow morning. The fact that I did a 35-minute workout on the cross-trainer followed by 45-minutes of lower body weights after an hour of yoga probably aren't helping my cause. But, despite the minor pain, I did enjoy my class. I'm looking forward to getting together with the fifteen or so other Hausfraus again on Thursday morning at 10:15. There's something quite strange about taking a yoga class with the teacher speaking in Swiss German...globaliztion at its finest!!! They also have Power Yoga classes twice per week at my gym, but maybe I'll just ease into it at some point in the not-too-distant future.

No comments: