Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fall is here!

Can you believe it? It's already fall. Where did the summer go? It seems like just yesterday that I was enjoying a German class free summer...
Speaking of German class. I've decided to buckle down on the German homework, and actually attempt to make a serious effort to learn this language. As a matter of fact, I've already done two hours of German homework today. After I go to the gym this afternoon (I'm getting over my Yoga class stiffness), I'm going to go to my German school to check the answer key for the homework I've already done. I told my teacher that I want to cover one chapter per week, and finish the chapters by the new year.
Today is also the seven-year anniversary of the passing away of my father-in-law - Frank. Where did the summer go? My God, where did the seven years go?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: