Monday, February 20, 2006

We're BAAAAA-aaaaack!

Bonjour!
Mme. TBF and I were in Paris this weekend. We managed to consume a week's worth of calories in about 48 hours, shopped 'til we dropped, and even worked in a bit of sightseeing.
Somebody has to pay for all this gallivanting, which means that Mme. TBF is already back at work, and I am supposedly at home unpacking, washing clothes, cleaning the house, doing French homework (Lord knows I NEED to do it!), and giving King the attention he craves!
Multitasking beckons which means that blogging will have to wait for the moment...more tomorrow.
Bon courage!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah - multi tasking is great and something I must do today too! I'm sure PAris was awesome and of course I'm jealous just because it's not something we can get up and do on a normal weekend.

Mark said...

Bienvenu à la maison M. et Mme. TBF. Guess you had a great weekend, but shop 'til you drop while absorbing calories for a week during the weekend? When did you sleep?!? Guess sleep has to wait till next weekend with your to do's upon return...

CanadianSwiss said...

Look forward to reading about your trip. I love Paris!

Michael Lehet said...

King needs attention? I thought he was a cat?