Wednesday, February 08, 2006

While TBF was sleeping...

Greetings from NJ! Won't TBF be surprised to find that I figured out how to blog by myself in a hotel room in Short Hills,NJ! Well, I had my first real meal tonight after the stomach flu on Sunday. Although a nice meal at a place I like in Summit called the Huntley Tavern, I can't say that I feel great afterwards. I kind of feel like I ate an inflated balloon which is now sitting in my lower intestine somewhere wanting to break free - if you know what I mean. And, I tried to have a cup of coffee this AM and I still couldn't do it. Maybe that's because coffee in he US pales by comparison to the black gold that comes out of our moody Jura machine - TBF has news to share on that front by the way. So, maybe tomorrow I'll be able to have a cup of coffee and a normal meal. Anyway...time to go to sleep.
TBF - miss you and I promise to call at more reasonable hour tomorrow.
Ciao!

7 comments:

The Big Finn said...

I was definitely still sleeping....just woke up at 10:17 a.m.!

CanadianSwiss said...

Indeed, the US (and Canadian) coffee are quite poor in taste compared with what we're used to drinking here. Glad you're feeling a bit better Mrs. TBF.

The DP said...

Jura coffee machines truly do dispense black gold. Sometimes I take the plane from work (geneva airport being closer to my job than to my house) and I sneak some of the Jura coffee in a thermos for the plane.

Unknown said...

Hmm - I'm interested in the big news. But yes indeed I know of this problematic time difference - 9 hours for me!

Michael Lehet said...

So you mean I've been drinking crap coffee all this time....geez thanks for letting me know!

Congrats on being techno-saavy!

Anonymous said...

You were within a 15 minute drive of my house. TBF has my e-mail, let me know next time you're in town/

The Big Finn said...

Pete...
Mrs. TBF goes to NJ at least a few times per year. I'll pass on your e-mail address.