Friday, June 29, 2007

Been tagged...

I've been tagged by dear Canadian-Swiss, and TBF had to 'splain the concept to me! Ok, so here we go:

6 Weird things I do while getting ready to sleep or while sleeping:

1. Unlike Canadian-Swiss, I always fall asleep on my right side, which means I am facing away from TBF. I sleep on the left side of the bed (if you are standing at the foot of it and looking at us). Once, due to the placement of window/breeze in the bedroom, we attempted to switch sides. This didn't work because TBF kept rolling over and crushing me!
2. I will often rub my right foot against something - TBF for example! I usually only do this in the winter, ie cold weather. Then I fall asleep.
3. Do I snore? TBF says that I sometimes snore, but this is usually after drinking too much or if I have cold. (Reading over my shoulder he just told me I snore every night - I'm horrified!)
4. Another "unlike C-S", when I get up in the middle of the night to go for a pee, I ALWAYS look at the clock so that I can take comfort in how many hours/minutes of blissful sleep await.
5. Here's one for the getting ready for bed category - every night I flick my used daily wear contact lenses into the toilet bowl...sometimes TBF is sitting on the toilet seat and has to spread his legs!
6. I have never gotten used to sleeping "in the buff" (sorry TBF), and my pajama of choice is a very un-sexy LL Bean two piece t-shirt/shorts ensemble. TBF says this is better than the "chastity nightgown" I used to wear when we first got married - this was a flannel nightie with a t-neck top for those cold Chicago winters!)

Hopefully, I have fulfilled my tagged responsibility. By the way C-S, TBF says that I emit incredible amounts of heat - I guess just like O-X!
Ciao!

1 comment:

CanadianSwiss said...

Just coming back from A'dam, I was thrilled to see that you had done the meme. Well done!