Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's Time To Play...

..."What the hay-ell is that thang???"

Any guesses?

Updated later...

Congratulations to those of you who guessed "cat hairball" or "cat vomit". Give yourselves a scratch behind the ear until your leg begins twitching uncontrollably. Honorable mention goes to Samantha's "half-melted ear of corn" because it's just so...weird!

I'm not sure if King's hairball was stress-induced as a result of my reconstruction of his rooftop "litter box", but he was kind enough to pose with his slimy creation.

Long live the King!

(I hope I didn't just jinx him.)

10 comments:

Jul said...

Eeeeeeeew. Looks like cat vomit to me.

Global Librarian said...

I'm going with something your cat ate and then "expelled."

At least that's what it mostly looks like when our cat does that.

Ms Mac said...

I'm going to say an oddly misshapen sweet potato.

christina said...

Bleeeeech!

Hair ball? Dead slug? Piece of moldy gingerroot?

Mark said...

TBF, I'm baffled. Did you get body parts cut off??? Check, look down, just make sure you're still in one piece. OMG! No seriously. This looks like a Scandinavian "fruit-de-mer".Is it a shrimp?

Ksam said...

A half-melted ear of corn?

My Brand New Swiss Life said...

Gingerroot... Mutant turnip?

Unknown said...

A very Moldy something I'd never want to eat...

CanadianSwiss said...

Hair ball is my guess, too.

The DP said...

I love King. He is fabulous. He is a star.

At least he doesn't try to cover up his hairballs with furniture or paper or shopping bags or shoes. Don't ask me how I know this.

King is a magnificent creature.