Thursday, July 17, 2008

HUGE NEWS!!!...

...for all you Rush fans out there.



My Rolling Stone magazine arrived yesterday in the mail. I leafed through it really quickly and I saw that it had a big feature article on Rush. I had already decided that I was going to save the issue for the long plane ride to Chicago this Saturday, so it's taking all the willpower I have not to open up the magazine and read the article before this Saturday. ABSOLUTE TORTURE!!!

Now, for the first time in over thirty years, Rush has performed live on American television. Thanks to Matt for the Colbert Report tip!

Rush belongs in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame!

1 comment:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE RUSH!!! I've seen them in concert twice... Once as a teen--- Moving Pictures.. and once in San Diego (I forget when but either in the late 90s or 2002- I'm not sure... I'd love to see them and AC/DC again!!!