Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What About My Needs?

Why is it that Mrs. TBF gets what SHE wants - multiple bathing suits - which results in me having to sit for what seemed like hours and hours at Everything But The Water, but...

I couldn't get an incredibly practical, little ole BBQ grill with a built-in refrigerator from Costco.

Huh??? HUH????

I mean, you don't NEED a bathing suit - you can swim naked, but...

YA GOTTA EAT!!! Right?

Oh...

And don't even try to pull that airline baggage limit malarkey on me. I'm just not having any of it!

5 comments:

Greg said...

You're kidding, right?!

I mean it's not like you're asking for the model with the built-in deep fryer. You can't really get by on a model that's much more basic than the one you're showing there.

With the tiny BBQ I have to make do with, I can't even cook meat and veggies at the same time on it, so we end up with cold veggies for dinner.

CanadianSwiss said...

Holy crap! That thing is almost bigger than our kitchen!

Unknown said...

Ditto that, bigger than my kitchen too! Lol..you're such a good sport.

Kirk said...

This has nothing to do with that sweet-looking grill, but let me just say how nice it is to finally go to your blog and not see news about Rush at the top...

Michael Lehet said...

Are you sure that won't fit in the overhead compartment? it looks like it would!