Tuesday, December 21, 2004

21.12.2004

Today is the 21st of December. In North America, it's written 12/21/2004. However, in most of the rest of the world it is written with the day before the month (personally, I think that's a stupid way to write it...Isn't the month more important than the day?) In Switzerland, it's written as 21.12.2004. What does all of this mean??? It means that it's the perfect day of the year to honor Rush's 1976 masterpiece album - 2112.
So, Mrs. TBF has been treated to both the original album, and a live version of 2112. Although she hasn't said anything, I'm sure she's not too happy about it. Maybe I'll show my appreciation by throwing some Coldplay into the CD player. I don't mind them, but they're no match for Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and Neil Peart!!!

No comments: