Wednesday, December 15, 2004

One of many TBF Rules...

If my window blinds are down...PLEASE DON'T RING MY DOORBELL!!!! That's just one of many rules I have which I will share with you over time.
A certain person who will remain nameless (Clue: She's Canadian and lives next-door to me) rang my doorbell this morning at 9:00 to ask me a question. My blinds were drawn, and there was no sign of life. The only reason I ended up going to my kitchen window to see who it was was because I'm expecting a delivery of moving boxes today, and I thought it might be the delivery man.
R.E.M. sleep interuptus.....NOT GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF I'M EVER IN SWITZERLAND I'LL
RING YOUR DOORBELL ANY TIME I WANT. YOU'LL NEVER EVEN KNOW WHO
I AM. HINT: I USED TO PLAY WITH
YOU WHEN WE WERE KIDS. ALSO I AM
THE REAL "THE BIG FINN" AND YOU
ARE JUST AN IMPOSTER.