Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Meet The Bloggers World Tour 2006: Michael

Here's the latest chapter in my never-ending effort to meet my fellow bloggers. I can now add Michael to the list of ten (not including Mrs. TBF) bloggers that I have met face to face. Ok...OK...I knew some of these bloggers before we were all bloggers, but I'm stickin' with ten...

Michael and I met at a Mexican restaurant called Cesar's which is located at Clark and Belmont in the heart of the city. I enjoyed a small Margarita which was huge by Swiss standards, some chile rellenos, and we made two hours of "happy time". I say "happy time" because the Borat movie opened in Chicago the night before, and that's what Borat would say. We even did a Borat-pose for our picture.

My visit with Michael was short but sweet. I'm sure we'll get together at some point in the not-too-distant future. Mrs. TBF is really jealous that I met Michael before she did, and now she wants to meet Michael too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you find yourself in geneva anytime you can add another blogger to your never ending effort!

Michael Lehet said...

And you're #3 on my list!

It was great meeting you, look forward to next time.

CanadianSwiss said...

Who wouldn't want to meet Michael!?

Unknown said...

Did you give him "high 5" too?

The Big Finn said...

Sara - I'm sure I'll be in Geneva before too long. I'll give you ample warning.

Michael - I'm number 3. I'M NUMBER 3!!!

ET - No "high 5", but we gave each other a parting hug. Bloggers don't shake hands, BLOGGERS GOTTA HUG!!!

BTW...What's with the woman with the orange hair in the background????

Kirk said...

OK, I've been really bad about keeping up with blogs so I'm way behind the times, but when did Michael lose the goatee?!?

Michael Lehet said...

Kirk - Michael was Bree van de Kamp for Halloween...and we all know she doesn't have a goatee : -)