Friday, January 04, 2008

Fat And Happy...

Happy New Year, everybody!!!

After a self-imposed two-week blogging hiatus (hands were too busy picking up forks, knives, and glasses), I'm ready to get back into the blogging saddle once again.

As we expected, Paris at Christmas was great. We ate a lot of great food (too much), walked for mile upon mile in bright sunshine trying to burn off the calories, and left stores with big smiles on our faces after giving the old credit cards a workout.

We're both a little heavier (not too bad) than we were a couple of weeks ago, but we're happy...VERY happy.

...not a bad way to start off 2008.

3 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Was Mrs TBF roaring at the poor fish, or was she just hungry?

Anonymous said...

Oh do tell us Mrs.TBF what is in the Gucci bag.
S'il Vous PlaƮt.
kt ;)

The Big Finn said...

cs - We were both starving, so she was getting ready to dive in.

anon - Mrs. TBF bought a scarf and I bought a pair of gloves because I had forgotten my gloves in our hotel room, and I was too lazy to go back and get them. Even though I wore my gloves out of the store, the salesman felt the need to put the empty box, along with Mrs. TBF small box, into a huge shopping bag; I'm guessing, for advertising purposes.