Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Less Than A Year To Go...

Mrs. TBF moved to Switzerland in July, 2000.

I joined her on October 6, 2000.

One month later, GBII was elected(?).

We've been saying for some time now that our goal is to live outside the U.S. for the entire Bush presidency.

Unless something unexpected happens, we'll be living here for AT LEAST this much longer; realizing our goal.

I guess I should try to think of something positive to say...

...

...

...

...ummm...

...

He reduced the amount of U.S. taxes Mrs. TBF and I owed over the past seven years.

...

Thanks.

3 comments:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hahahah! That actually got a laugh out of me! I hope the Dems get back into office in O8!!!!!!

Jul said...

Congrats on missing the entire W presidency. I foolishly moved from Germany back to the US right before the 2000 election, after which I considered returning to Germany and requesting political asylum.

Unknown said...

lol! my only question is do you possibly think it could get better? really I don't no matter what happens.. but maybe I'm too pessimistic.