Monday, November 17, 2008

Love Muscle!

Ooops...sorry! I meant "I Love Mussels"!

We had a rare stay-at-home-just-the-two-of-us Friday night this past...um...Friday night. And did we slave over the stove for hours?

NnnnnnnnnnoooooooOOOOOOO!

I picked up a container of mussels, a crusty baguette to soak up the jus, and we were in bidness!!!

Sheeeeeeeeeee-dä-goooooooooooooo!*


Not only did we enjoy it, but King got in the act too!

Mrs. TBF washed the mussels down with some wine. I, however, decided to wash them down with a (very large) Belgian beer.

After I was done, I told Mrs. TBF that I was feeling a bit tipsy. How could that be? I only had (hic) one bottle...of this...9% ALCOHOL BEER!!!!

Word to the wise: always read the label first.

Next time...


*That's one of my trademark sayings which was inspired by Justin Wilson (remember him?). Translation: "SHIT, that's good!"

1 comment:

CanadianSwiss said...

Well, you know the the mussel "meat" is actually one big muscle, so it's not really that wrong after all.