Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm doin' nothin'...

That's right - this weekend - I'm doing nothing!!! TBF and I have been very busy lately having fun...and while I enjoy having fun (who doesn't?), sometimes it takes a lot of energy. So, other than a birthday dinner Saturday night for a couple of special ladies in our lives, I intend to do a whole lot o' nothing!!! Ok...maybe I need to do a little shopping in order to keep up with TBF's new wardrobe, and maybe I need to do a little menu planning for the next dinner - our annual Easter dinner with Dx and Stilts. But...otherwise I'm doin' nothing...but sleeping. Here's me sleeping in Siena - no I was not on the phone...TBF just thought it would be funny to put my mobile in my hand while I was sleeping heavily and trying not to be affected by losing an hour (ie springing ahead) on a night when I least wanted to lose an hour. Happy Friday and Happy weekend...doin' whatever you want to do! Ciao!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no that is quite the photo. Do I see you trying to get him back for that one...

CanadianSwiss said...

I wish I had had some of that this weekend! Just came back from an exhibition yesterday!