Thursday, August 31, 2006

No...we're not on our honeymoon

But don't we look like we are??? This year, TBF and I will celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary yet I think we are asked almost every time we go on vacation if we're on our honeymoon. I'd like to think it's because we have so much fun together, hold hands a lot and look a lot younger than we really are. I hope we get asked that question for the next 19+ years to come.
I like this picture of us...especially TBF, who looks great in his Italian outfit - I think.
Ciao.

7 comments:

Sara said...

maybe we will have the same luck in the future, we went to Amalfi for our first wedding anniversary, and the cab driver asked when we were going to get married.

Mark said...

You truly look like a happy couple. Not only in this picture though! Every time CS and I see you both, it's clear you ARE happy together. Keep on having fun and don't worry about the next 19+ years... I guess time will treat the both of you with care.

TBF: great outfit!

CanadianSwiss said...

OX said it all ;-)

The DP said...

Y'all really don't look your age, not that your age is old, but you know what I mean. Removing foot slowly...holding hands is ace!

Bobby The C said...

so'd you get any?

The Sour Kraut said...

You two are truly meant for one another. TMS said that to me before I even met you and, to this day, I describe you to people that way. However, I think TMS and I are too : ) Isn't it great to have a ball with your spouse?

Ksam said...

What a great picture - and TBF, you really DO look like a Finn!