Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's been such a long time...


...I really must be bloggin'. Get it - all you Boston fans out there? Yes, I've been quietly commenting on other blogs and not doing any myself. It all started when I had a string of business and pleasure trips from mid-May through 'til the end of June. Well, I'm now recovered. TBF and I have been enjoying the sunny and hot Basel summer. Here's TBF grilling this past Friday evening which was spent on the roof with some friends. Some call the roof the pleasure palace and some call it Vegas. TBF has another name for the roof top. And, I'll let him tell you about it.
Ciao.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd enjoy that roof a lot! Looks so yummy and TBF looks so tan!

Sal DeTraglia said...

Is that a Weber Kettle grill?

I think I'm going to cry.

Sal

The Big Finn said...

Sal - I went "old skool" on Friday night... Yes, that's the Weber kettle grill that we shipped here with our stuff six years ago. The kettle is on the roof, and the gas grill is on the balcony.

CanadianSwiss said...

Mmmmm. I can't quite make out what's on the Webber, but it looks delicious!

The Big Finn said...

CS - It was a pork roast with a rub of fresh herbs, and wrapped in bacon. Plus, I also grilled a few Schweinhals steaks.

CanadianSwiss said...

OMG! If Orange knew that (we all know he's a Schwein when it comes down to meat)!