Friday, July 28, 2006

Mrs TBF's playlist

Ok...it's time to try out my playlist. Although TBF and I share a lot of the same musical likes, there is some music he loves that I hate and some music I love that he tolerates. So, I have my own playlist on our shared iPod. I shuffled my playlist, and here are the first 10 songs for those who enjoy competition. I too, will offer a special prize to the reader out there who guesses the most song names and attributes the right artist (which can be tricky sometimes with all those covers out there). Here goes...and remember...NO CHEATING!!!!

1. You came close close but no cigar...

2. I'm gonna love you like no one's loved you...

3. Here while the day is fading...(No one will get this!!!! - special prize to anyone who does)

4. OK Tokyo South America Australia France Germany UK...

5. Was ridin' along side the highway rollin' up the countryside...

6. I feel like I'm pounding on a big door...

7. I can't light no more of your darkness...

8. When I believed in nothing...

9. Hello did you miss me I know I'm hard to resist...

10. In the days when we were swinging from the trees...

Ciao!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sister,

#4 The Jagger/Bowie version of "Dancin in the Streets".(probably wrong, but oh well)

#7 "Don't let the Sun go down on me" by Elton John.

Your bro,

Perry

Mrs. TBF said...

Perry - both answers are CORRECT! Keep guessing.

Tati said...

#2 "Come Rain or Come Shine"

The DP said...

Ok so I got Elton John (7) and...number ten is U2

Y'all give good presents though, let this be my top tip for the masses!

Mrs. TBF said...

Karen - Correct...the tricky part is that it's a cover done by Don Henley. But, I didn't expect anyone would get it.
DP - Also correct, but you were beaten to the punch on the Elton John song. U2 is correct...which song?

Sal DeTraglia said...

Songs 1, 3, 5, 6, 8 and 9 are all "By-Tor and the Snow Dog."

Right? Right? What's my special prize?

Sal

Mrs. TBF said...

Sal,
Nice try...but I don't have any Rush in my playlist. In fact, I'm a little disturbed that I even knew that song 1 on TBF's list was Rush!
And, furthermore...I've decided no one gets a prize this time because no one's effort warrants one.
Should I reveal all the songs now?