Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I'm wasting away to nothing!

At the beginning of the year, I weighed about 113 kilos/248 lbs. which is pretty normal for me. On January 20th - the last day I went to the gym before our move - I weighed 109.9 kilos/242 lbs. The only thing I consciously did as far as dieting is concerned was that I switched from using heavy cream to using skim milk in my coffee (a MASSIVE sacrifice...believe me!). I was six pounds lighter, and Mrs. TBF was disgusted by the ease with which I lost the weight (by the way...she's lost 26 lbs. on Weight Watchers).
Two days ago, because of the move, I went to the gym for the first time since January 20th. I felt like my clothes were kind of loose, but I was shocked when I stepped on the scale and saw that I was....107.2 kilos/236 lbs. I LOST 12 POUNDS IN A MONTH WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!! It must be that I lost muscle weight during my gym hiatus. Either that, or I have a tapeworm the size of a cucumber!

No comments: