Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Are pimped rides allowed in Switzerland?

It's been Pimp My Ride week on MTV this week, and I told Mrs. TBF this morning that I want my ride (I can legally say my ride. It was her car in America, but when I registered the car in Switzerland, they put the registration in my name only. So, now it's my car!) pimped too. If you haven't seen the show, I highly recommend that you check it out. Rap star - Xzibit - selects people who have just the nastiest cars around. Then he takes these cars to a shop where they are totally rehabbed. I mean, they get $20,000+ overhauls. I can't stop watching it. The makeovers are impressive, but what I really enjoy is hearing the expressions that "the kids" are using these days to express their appreciation after their whips are totally blinged-out. Hey DOG, check it out! Snap!

No comments: