Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Crunch!!!

I finally took a "bite" out of my new Apple Powerbook with the 17" screen. It's easy, it's great, and I'm already hooked. Plus, I finally set up the iPod I bought last November. I went to iTunes, set up an account, and proceeded to download my first two songs.
What are they, you ask? Why, they're Radar Love and Twilight Zone by Golden Earring, of course. I don't really know why I say "of course". The reason I downloaded these two particular songs was because I wanted to see if I could find something that was relatively old and somewhat obsure. These two songs fit the bill, and it took me about 5 seconds to find them.
Now, I'm basking in "classic rock nirvana"! First I'm going to load all our CDs into the iPod, and then I'm going to go about downloading a bunch of songs that I don't have on CD so that I can set up the ultimate classic rock play list.
ROCK ON!!!

No comments: