Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just a Quickie!




We are leaving for Bangkok Airport in a couple of hours, so I'll just leave you with a couple of pictures from yesterday's day trip to Ayutthaya. I'll post more pictures when we're back at home some thirty hours, or so, from now.

....#@$@#*(!!!!!! I just typed a bunch more stuff and saved it. I received an error message (this has happened to me over and over again while at this hotel) when I tried to save what I had written. I constantly have to save partial entries as drafts just so I don't lose everything. I'm annoyed right now, and I'm going to stop.
More about our week in Bangkok when we return home (where we have dependable wireless service)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys look like you are having a great time and the elephant looks so happy...I love those pics...