Thursday, October 26, 2006

Nothing Hits The Spot Like...

...pork knee.

After wandering around Prague semi-aimlessly for hours, we needed some food. When I told the hotel concierge that I wanted to eat some "real" Czech food, he pointed down the street and told us to walk about 200 meters to a place called Bredovsky dvur. Heck...he hadn't steered us wrong the night before, so we took his advice once again.

The verdict? Bredovsky dvur = carnivore nirvana!

I could go on forever about how much I enjoyed my pig knee meal. I really could! However, I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

The next morning, I woke up with the taste of pig knee in my mouth, showered, and then...we made our way down, once again, to the buffet breakfast. After breakfast, we checked out of the hotel and hopped into the car for the return trip to the airport. I think we all smelled of garlic.

How Czech of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TBF: There is no way that is your mom and dad.....sister and brother perhaps but no way!!! Your lying to us all aren't ya!!!! Boy oh boy the BIG EHH would love what you had for dinner by the look of that picture!!!! Skinny you finished it all too!!!! Where did you put it all!!!! AKA - EHH here.

Michael Lehet said...

That is one big Eating Machine ---hmmm am I referring to you or the contraption holding the pig knee? We'll never know : -)

Mark said...

MY God TBF. I'm impresse`! I know you're a big eater and love food. The pork knee pictures remind me of how you handled the turkey leg at the neighborhood BBQ 2 years ago. You deserve to be The BIG Finn...