Wednesday, October 25, 2006

There's Something Very Comforting...

...about a hotel that devotes an entire floor to breakfast. I slept like a baby having gone to bed knowing that in a few hours breakfast would be prepared directly under us as we slept on the 3rd floor.

As you probably already know, there are very few things that give me more pleasure in life than hotel buffet breakfasts. You can keep your yogurt, fruit, and all the other healthy things that normally start off my eating day. When we travel, I'm looking for the creamy scrambled eggs, sausages, pancakes, lox, pasta, chicken, and...most importantly...bacon.

If I owned Hotel Palace Praha, I would just name the second floor...BACON!!!!

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm with you on the breakfast thing. I LOVE finding bacon on the hotel breakfast buffet! Bring it on! I can eat yogurt at home, but I never make bacon for myself. What a treat.

The Sour Kraut said...

I find hotel breakfast buffet bacon always a little limp for my liking but that doesn't stop me. I too am a lover of the breakfast buffet. An entire floor? I may have to travel to Prague just to try it.

CanadianSwiss said...

I'm not a breakfast freak, but when I'm at a hotel, you wouldn't believe what I can stack on. We're with you!

Anonymous said...

(Please read in Tom's voice) So Zimmah, were you makin' bacon while hinkin' about bacon?

The Big Finn said...

TMS - I have no idea what you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

How dare you!