Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Size Does Matter!

All I can say is: It's about freakin' time!!!

I have a very large head. In fact, my friend Thomas in Ohio is the only person I've ever known with a larger head than mine; my head is wide, his head is deep.

In the U.S., I wear a size 7 7/8 hat (Thomas wears an 8). In Switzerland, I wear an impressive sounding size 62!!! But for whatever reason, buying a hat has never really posed too big of a problem for me. However, finding a pair of sunglasses that fit has always been a challenge. That is...

...until now!

4 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Thank God you shave your head, TBF. Otherwise, you'd probably need a size bigger :)

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Was that you as the charicature for the website?? Hehe.. Looks like you in cartoon form... I have a small head... I wear a kid's size bike helmet!!

The Big Finn said...

cs - I'd be in big trouble because size 62 is usually the largest store the stores carry.

leesa - I thought the same thing. Maybe I should ask for royalties in the form of free sunglasses!

The Honourable Husband said...

Thank you for this link, Big Finn.

The auxiliary services for larger gentlemen are valuable, too. I will send off for one of their baseball caps, since being bald like you, I have frequent need for sun protection and the normal souvenir-style caps don't cut it. And the "slimming" polo shirt...ah, they read my mind!