Saturday, August 21, 2004

We woke up this morning at the crack of....11:00 a.m.!

That's right...11:00 a.m., and we're proud of it! Jo Ann, Di, Sam, Alie, and I (Andy's in the U.S.A. on business) had a great dinner at John, Rammy, and Oliver's house last night. Martinis and a starter were followed by five courses and multiple wines. The kids assembled a pucka' dessert (as Jamie Oliver would say), and then we finally left at about 2:00 a.m. I was running on empty. As a matter of fact, I think I was more tired than the kids were. I walked Dominiqe at about 2:30, and we finally made it to bed at about 3:00 a.m. So, I guess sleeping until 11:00 a.m. is OK.
This evening, Christian and Nimashini are coming over for dinner. I'm going to barbecue some pork and lamb ribs. It's kind of overcast outside. Hopefully I won't have to BBQ in the rain.

No comments: