Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Let the fun begin!


Dig it! Posted by Hello
Here's a picture of Perry. He's my brother-in-law, and he lives in Mt. Prospect, Illinois. Perry and Renee's house is about to receive an "extreme makeover" to say the least. I'm very amused to see that Perry and Renee are wearing Yellow Freight hats. I worked for Yellow as a sales rep from 1986-1993. At any given moment, I probably had about 50 of these hats which I gave to customers (and occasionally to friends and family members). I am proud to say that I do not even have one Yellow Freight hat in my house today.
If Perry and Renee still have Yellow Freight hats that I gave to them at least twelve years ago, then I would venture a guess that they have a lot of packing to do before they vacate their house!

No comments: