Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Jumped The Gun!

The Jeep will be with us for at least another week!

This morning, I decided to squeeze in one last errand before bringing the Jeep to the dealership. That errand was to bring King to Dr. Boozer's office for his annual check-up. During the check-up, I found out that King needs to have his few remaining teeth cleaned. Since I couldn't get another appointment until next Wednesday, I decided that it was worth keeping the car for another week. I mean, the appointment is set up for 8 a.m., and then I'm going to have to go back and pick him up later in the day.

I guess it's all OK in the end because I can't give my three month cancellation notice on our garage parking spot until the end of the month anyway. Isn't that great? We get to pay for an EMPTY parking spot for three months! Oh well, at least our guests will get to park indoors until the end of January, 2008.

Will the Jeep be gone by the time we leave for Japan two weeks from today? Or, won't it?

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jul said...

Oooo, Japan! Can't wait for your stories...

(and you have my on the edge of my seat with this whole Jeep saga, I tell you...)

The Big Finn said...

jul -

Japan: soon!

Jeep being gone: hopefully sooner!