Friday, August 26, 2005

Nueva entrada...

That's "new entry" in Italian, and that's what the prompt on the computer said when I began my blog entry. That's because I'm writing to you from the beautiful, sunny island of Capri, Italy.
We left our house at 7:45 a.m. and took a tram, bus, airplane, taxi, hydrofoil, and van. Seven hours later - at 2:45 p.m. - we were sitting in the lobby of our hotel.
That's all for now. I decided to do a quick blog entry at our hotel's internet kiosk to let you know that we made it safely, but the Italian keyboard is driving me crazy - so I'll stop for now. I did bring my laptop, so I plan on updating the blog regularly with pictures.
Check back often. It's really beautiful here, and I plan on taking A LOT of pictures!

1 comment:

Michael Lehet said...

So what are you waiting for, get out there and start taking those pictures!