Sunday, December 24, 2006

Roman Holiday


Ok, I know I know, I haven't blogged in forever, but ...I'm back, and my New Year's resolution is to blog more.
So, anyway, if you haven't been to Rome, GO! Go now! GO BEFORE YOU DIE!!!!! It is one of the best places in the whole world for EVERYTHING!!!!! What, you ask, is everything? Well, it has history, style, soul, fashion, glamour, religion, great weather, food, etc, It has ancient stuff, and medieval stuff and renaissance stuff and modern stuff!! And it's full of Italians - and they are just plain cool. The Italians just look damn good - no matter what - they are stylin'!
Ok, so here is a picture from our Roman holiday...TBF at the Colosseum ...ancient, historic, great weather and isn't he stylin'?
More to come.
Ciao bellas!!!!



2 comments:

Michael Lehet said...

Is that a goatee I see? - Nice!

Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. TBF!

The Big Finn said...

Michael - It's actually a full beard, but the goatee part seems to be darker than the rest of the beard.