Thursday, March 08, 2007

Time To Relax...

Along with being more than satisfied with my list of the morning's accomplishments, the sky had cleared and the sun was shining brightly by the time I got home.

Time to relax...

I grabbed the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, a cup of coffee, and my iPod Shuffle. When I opened the front door, King lead the way up to the roof.

We parked ourselves on the bench, sheltered from the wind, in the warm sunshine. That was all King needed. Normally he walks around and explores; but not today. Today, he just parked himself on the bench, closed his eyes, and hardly moved.

Well, he did wake up to tell me that I had my finger on Pete Wentz's nipple.

6 comments:

Dixie said...

I'm trying to get over how freaking blue that sky is behind you!

Bobby The C said...

Looks nizzzzzze.

Unknown said...

I have to say yes that is the life. Would love to take my laptop outside and work like that...

Missing that blue sky!

My Brand New Swiss Life said...

Where did you get that Rolling Stone magazine!?

The Big Finn said...

MBNSL - I have an overseas subscription; $65/year, but worth it!

Di Mackey said...

So, you have a cat as your moral guardian ... nice work.

We would have blue skies here in Belgium if it wasn't for the massive smog problem ... wistful sigh for the deep blue skies of Salamanca.