Monday, November 26, 2007

An Important Holiday Message From TBF...

Until Further Notice:

The apartment-wide ban on Christmas music has been lifted (as of 12:00 a.m. this past Friday). From now until a TBA date in January, any Christmas music that comes up on the "Shuffle Songs" mode on our iPod will be permitted to play in its entirety. The ban is lifted on all 239 songs/13.7 hours of music on our "Christmas Music" playlist.

PLEASE NOTE: The ban on all "Buddha Bar" compilation CDs and any music by, or featuring, Celine Dion (three were just discovered and have been deleted) remains in effect!

Thank you for your continued compliance.

TBF

2 comments:

The DP said...

my husband found my celine dion and instead of deleting it, promptly took the piss. i only listen to music in hiding anyway. in my defense he listens to buddah bar.

Unknown said...

Sort of sounds like the crap I had to endure while at university swimming. My swim coach insisted on playing cd of Elvis Christmas and a few others that were just horrible from Thanksgiving day onwards.. Oh I was so happy when we got to go home so I could actually hear some decent Christmas music...

Sorry, just can't do Elvis does Christmas...

did you hear Celine is going on a world tour??? haha - maybe she'll make a stop in Basel just for you!